Luxury holiday house by the sea, full length glass windows for great views. Tasmanian light oak floors throughout. Filled with contemporary art and furniture. Sleeps up to 8. Complimentary WIFI and AUSTAR – DVD Blue Ray with TV. Phone for incoming calls.
- Taste and Travel – twin passions
- Clarendon House still presides
- Slow Food Hobart Tour de Tasman
- A special garden at Mole Creek
- Our major life change is a sea change
- Cooking with cast iron
- More cooking classes in Paris
- Volta restaurant, Ghent, Belgium
- Dining in de Vitrine, Ghent Belgium
- Chocolatier becomes Alain Ducasse
Search for past posts here
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Writer, Traveller, taster of world food, lover of art, architecture and design. Former owner of a Queensland contemporary art gallery followed by The Cook The Artist Cooking School and Taste Travel tours. Now running Kiss a Fish Food Consulting in north east Tasmania.