- Taste and Travel – twin passions
- Clarendon House still presides
- Slow Food Hobart Tour de Tasman
- A special garden at Mole Creek
- Our major life change is a sea change
- Cooking with cast iron
- More cooking classes in Paris
- Volta restaurant, Ghent, Belgium
- Dining in de Vitrine, Ghent Belgium
- Chocolatier becomes Alain Ducasse
Search for past posts here
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Writer, Traveller, taster of world food, lover of art, architecture and design. Former owner of a Queensland contemporary art gallery followed by The Cook The Artist Cooking School and Taste Travel tours. Now running Kiss a Fish Food Consulting in north east Tasmania.